* Available with 3 volumes of 10ml, 15ml and 50ml
* 2 different cap styles: flat cap and plug seal cap
* Conical bottom and self-standing bottom
* Longer length screw caps with sealing ring prevent any leakage
* Easy-to-read black graduations are accurate to ±2%, 1ml increments (15ml) or 2.5ml increments (50ml)
* With a large unerasable frosting white printed writing area
* Both the graduations and writing areas are chloroform-resistant
* Engraved graduation at the conical bottom of each tube
* Exceptionally strong—Max rotate speed up to 12,000xg for conical bottom tubes, while 6,000xg for self-standing tubes
* Ideal for long-term cryogenic storage of specimens at -80°C (15 to 225 mL polypropylene tubes)
* Unique threaded cap design reducing cross threading and leakage
* Meet bioanalytical-grade requirements and provide unsurpassed performance in critical research applications
* Consistent biological and physical properties
The most reliable tube in the lab
LIFAN conical tubes/self-standing are easy-to-use, high quality tools to protect your precious samples. State-of-the-art design and manufacturing create tubes engineered to provide high strength, wide temperature stability, and to perform in your critical applications. They will protect your valuable samples during centrifugation, vortexing, and long term storage in the freezer. To meet this intense challenge, LIFAN tubes are designed for:
• High strength: State-of-the-art mold design, coupled with advanced resin selection, create tube walls that are engineered to perform under high-stress situations.
• Non pyrogenicity: Tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL.
• Nontoxicity: Resins are selected via an intense array of U.S. Pharmacopoeia (USP) toxicity tests.
• Low protein binding: Corning engineers and scientists are continually searching for materials and processes that minimize labware-induced interference, such as protein binding.
• Quality packaging: LIFAN tubes, in addition to offering bioanalytical-grade performance, use medical-style packaging to better assure sterile presentation. The conical tubes are packaged in convenient reusable racks or • compact environmentally-friendly bulk packs.
• Support cushions must be used with this product unless the centrifuge rotor already has appropriate V-bottom cushions.